SERVSAFE TRAINING PROGRAM
Protect Your Business with WRA’s
ServSafe Responsible Alcohol Service Program
Protecting your business from the inherent risks of serving alcohol is a high priority. It requires thorough training of everyone involved. That’s why the National Restaurant Association (NRA) engages experts to continuously monitor all aspects of alcohol safety and update our ServSafe Alcohol® training program.
Their lessons incorporate state-specific mandates to ensure that your staff can effectively protect your customers as well as your business.
That's why the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) developed the ServSafe Alcohol Program to raise the bar in responsible alcohol service training and certification.
Did you know?
- ServSafe meets the Wisconsin State requirements for Responsible Beverage Server Training.
- Every retail liquor store employee must take responsible alcohol service training such as ServSafe.
- Each person must renew this course every three years if you are a server.
- There are perks to taking this course through the Wisconsin Restaurant Association – you have a direct line to the Project Manager at the National Restaurant Association Solutions.
The course is divided into four key sections:
- Law and Your Responsibility
- Recognizing and Preventing Intoxication
- Checking IDs
- Handling Difficult Situations
Flexible - Training and testing is available online or on-site to accommodate your scheduling requirements.
Reliable - From neighborhood pubs to national chains, ServSafe programs provide expert training to help ensure your peace of mind.
Trusted - Built by the same creators as the highly regarded ServSafe food safety program, protecting you for nearly 40 years.