- 1 Bottle 14 Hands Rosé, Campo Viejo Cava Brut Rosé, Bouchard Aine Rosé de France or 7 Moons Rosé
- 3 oz Grapefruit juice
- 8 oz Strawberry simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Strawberries and mint for garnish
- Make the Strawberry Simple Syrup. Bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a boil. Stir until clear. Steep sliced strawberries for at least an hour. Strain syrup into a container and store in the fridge.
- Pour the rosé, simple syrup and grapefruit juice into a gallon ziplock bag, mix and freeze for at least 6 hours, giving it a few squeezes every hour until almost solid.
- When ready to serve, cut one corner of the bag and pipe the now Frosé into a martini or coupe glass and garnish with strawberries and mint.