- 2 oz. Casamigos Mezcal
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz. Coconut Puree
- .25 oz. Ginger Syrup
- .5 oz. Grenadine
- ½ Thick Rim Equal Parts Sugar/Black Lava Salt
- Garnish with Burnt Dehydrated Orange Wheel
- Wet ½ rim of glass with lime wedge or wheel and dip into sugar/black lava salt mixture.
- Pour .5 oz grenadine directly into clear Tiki or hurricane glass.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into tin shaker.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into clear Tiki glass or hurricane glass.
- Add pebble ice, and fill to top creating a dome like top, then garnish.