- 1.5 oz Nelson’s Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey
- .5 oz Lemon juice
- 1 oz Honey syrup infused with Chamomile & Mint Tea
- 3 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Fever Tree Club Soda
- Mint for garnish
- In a saucepan take equal parts honey and water and bring to a simmer. Take off the heat and steep two chamomile & mint tea bags in the honey syrup until cooled. Store in refrigerator.
- Combine whiskey, lemon juice, honey syrup and bitters in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into a glass
- Top with club soda
- Give a few mint leaves a roll or bang to release its oils
- Garnish cocktail with mint